Comprehensive assessment of horse both static and dynamic and ridden if required!
Assessment involves static and dynamic evaluation and may involve ridden assessment if required. Palpation and assessment of joint ROM as well as general wellness will be assessed. Kylie only works on horses following consent from a Veterinarian for maintenance work or following veterinary intervention for horses requiring rehabilitation .
· Impinging Dorsal Spinous Processes
· Suspensory ligament desmitis,
· Tendon or ligament injury,
· Sacroiliac joint dysfunction,
· Cervical spine arthritis,
· Neurological conditions
· General poor performance
Treatments offered include but are not limited to:
Equine Sports massage and MFR
Passive ROM Stretches
Pulsed Electromagnetic field therapy
Benefits of manual therapy
• Endorphin release for pain relief
• Reduced levels of stress hormone "cortisol"
• Break down of adhesions
• Increseased flexibility
• Enhancing venous return and lymphatic drainage
• Increased blood circulation and delivery of metabolites to tissues
• Mobilisation of adherent tissue interfaces
• Enhances recovery from minor sub-clinical situations
Her natural ability with horses and ability to deal with clients and prospective buyers, was out of the top drawer. We feel that Kylie will be a great benefit to anyone/ organisation she chooses to work with in the equine sports world"
- Gary and Jackie Jolliffe -
Golden Touch Thoroughbred Services